The Royal Albert Institution was originally referred to as the Northern Counties' Asylum for Idiots and Imbeciles in 1866, then the Royal Albert Asylum from 1867-1909
Consists of a prospectus (Richard F. Cavendish, Charles F. Tetley, George D. Killey, William G. Welch, Samuel Keir), list of trustees, presidents, officers and central committee members, a report of the general annual meeting at Leeds on 17 October 1924 (Samuel Keir), the report of the central committee (Richard F. Cavendish, chairman), the report of the medical superintendent (W. H. Coupland), the auditor's report (A. B. S. Welch), financial and statistical statements (A. B. S. Welch, Samuel Keir), extracts from speeches, donations received, photographs of the Asylum, visitors and patients occupied with dancing, singing, jazz, listening to records and badminton
Title on the cover page. No copyright page.
Cavendish, Richard F; Tetley, Charles F; Killey, George D; Welch, William G; Coupland, W. H; Welch, A. B. S; Keir, Samuel